Create young authors with these helpful tips and instructions!
Take advantage of all that our Writing Skills 3 charts have to offer:
• Introduce the major genres of literature and writing types
• Explain how to spin a good story and be sure it is properly organised; one chart gives instructions on the writing process from story concept to publication
• Four charts show how to be a good reader and why this is necessary to be a good writer; extra write-on, wipe-off charts to practise on
• Hang on the wall to encourage children to become good readers and writers
- Downloadable audio-visual versions of the charts using unique QR codes.
- Downloadable worksheets designed by teachers!
- 12 uniquely created educational songs!
- A texture which is perfect to use with write-on/wipe-off crayons.
- A laminated surface which increases durability.
- A storage bag to keep charts clean and flat.