Anatomy 101 for any enquiring child or student of biology!
Take advantage of all that our The Human Body 1 charts have to offer:
• Clear and detailed coloured illustrations that help explain the structures of the major organs of the body
• Include also cell make-up, what’s inside the head and the workings of the sensory organs of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch
• Provide an insight into the marvels of the human body and help encourage further curiosity
• Hang on the wall for children to see every day: these complex systems need time and study to understand
- Downloadable audio-visual versions of the charts using unique QR codes.
- Downloadable worksheets designed by teachers!
- 12 uniquely created educational songs!
- A texture which is perfect to use with write-on/wipe-off crayons.
- A laminated surface which increases durability.
- A storage bag to keep charts clean and flat.
There are no reviews yet.