It’s never too soon to learn about safety and social skills!
Take advantage of all that our Safety &Good Manners charts have to offer:
• Draw attention to the everyday hazards of life: electrical points, matches in the home, crossing roads, being careful when riding a bike, not accepting anything from strangers
• Child-friendly pictures explain good behaviour, how to get on with others, what manners mean and which are the “magical words”
• Purposely designed to help keep a child safe and happy
• Hang on the wall for children to see every day and remind them of how to behave
- Downloadable audio-visual versions of the charts using unique QR codes.
- Downloadable worksheets designed by teachers!
- 12 uniquely created educational songs!
- A texture which is perfect to use with write-on/wipe-off crayons.
- A laminated surface which increases durability.
- A storage bag to keep charts clean and flat.