All the basics to help a young child learn to read!
Take advantage of all that our Language Arts charts have to offer:
• Interesting and colourful alphabet charts introduce children letter by letter to the important world of reading: write-on, wipe-off chart included
• Capital and lower case letters, consonants and vowel sounds presented alongside pictures to help show how words are formed
• Ligatures explained by using appealing illustrations of common objects that children will know how to pronounce
• Hang on the wall for children to see every day and help reinforce the building blocks of early and enjoyable reading
- Downloadable audio-visual versions of the charts using unique QR codes.
- Downloadable worksheets designed by teachers!
- 12 uniquely created educational songs!
- A texture which is perfect to use with write-on/wipe-off crayons.
- A laminated surface which increases durability.
- A storage bag to keep charts clean and flat.